dimecres, 30 de març del 2011

DO YOU FOLLOW DIRECTIONS

ASK FOR DIRECTIONS

    Excuse me, How can I get to...?=  si us plau com puc arribar a...............

GIVE DIRECTIONS
        
  Go pass the first traffic light = vas recte

   Go pass the second roundabout = passa el segona  rodona

Trun left the first  traffic light= gira a  l'esquera al  primer semàfor 

   Trun right the second  roundabout = gira a la dreta a la segona rotonda

Trun half the roundabout = gira mitja rotonda


_Excuse me, how can I get  tothe book store?

_Go straigh on Pine Street  and turn right on Oak Street. The  book store  is opposit the Movie  theater.

_Excuse me, how can I get  to the jewelry store?

 _Go sttraight on Segon Avenue, turn right on Forest Street and turn left on  Hill Avenue. The jewelry store is next to the Italian Restaurant




1 comentari: